Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mind Map practise 1: Super Power















Step 1: pick your power

I chose the ablity of Invisibility, because when you are invisible you can do a lot of things, include
anything that's illegal...

Step 2:how,what,where,when

so basically just create a story of how i get this ridiculous power
One day, i was just chilling in my room, then i got a heart attack, probobly because some asshole wrote my name on their notebook happened to be called "deathnote". then my parents sent me to the hospital. When the doctors was trying to save me, suddenly a guy come beside me and touching my head said"i am your father..." then i woke up, the doctors said "what the hell?where's the patient?" then i realize oh damn i am invisible now...awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment